Adulthood has changed nothing. Some highlights from the past two years!
- A boy I liked casually said that he thinks blackface is okay “as long as it’s done well.”
- A boy I liked said at the end of our terrible first date, after which I no longer liked him because he was disgusting, “So, haha, when’s round 2?”
- A boy I liked at work had me do extra work for him even though we were in completely separate departments because he knew I would say yes because I liked him.
- A boy I liked ghosted me and then texted me four months later at 2am and got angry that I wouldn’t see him that night.
- A boy I liked yelled at me on a four-hour bus ride.
- A boy I liked called me “flippant” at a pub.
- A boy I liked told me that I’m a bully.
- A boy I liked patted me on the back and called me “dude”.
- A boy I liked ‘read’ my Facebook message but didn’t reply to it.
- A boy I liked told his little sister to block me on Instagram.